Murine® Ear Wax Removal System
Use as directed.
Murine® Ear Wax
Use as directed.
A Safe, Fast-acting Way to Remove Ear Wax Buildup!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Safe, gentle and fast-acting
- Complete, Doctor Recommended System
The medically approved system safely removes ear wax. The system includes a Soft Bulb Ear Washer and fast-acting Carbamide Peroxide Ear Wax Removal Drops.
Available in System Kit (as shown here) and Refill Drops.
|Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
||earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
For external use only. Do not use this product for more than 4 days.
Ask a doctor before use:
- if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum, or after ear surgey
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- excessive ear wax remains after 4-day treatment with this product
Never insert cotton swabs, toothpicks, hairpins or other objects into the ear canal to remove earwax.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- Murine® Ear Drops foam upon being placed in the ear due to the release of oxygen.
- This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons. In such cases, consult a doctor.
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Secure cap tightly on bottle when not in use.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- Check expiration date before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you flush the ear out after each use?
No. Full treatment is defined as drops two times per day for up to 4 days. After the fourth day, if necessary, the individual can flush out the ear. Also, if an individual uses the drops one day and notices the symptoms of itching or clogging have disappeared, it may not be necessary for him or her to use it for the full four day treatment.
2. What do I do if after using the product as directed for four days my ears are still clogged?
Please consult a physician.